Ticketing Terms & Conditions
ALL SALES FINAL; NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES, NO REPLACEMENTS; RESALE
All events, prices, personalities, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. All sales are final. This ticket will not be replaced, refunded or exchanged for any reason whatsoever.
ASSUMPTION OF ALL RISKS
Each ticket holder (“Holder”) voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued (“Event”), whether occurring prior to, during, or after the Event. Holder hereby agrees to release Event Organizers, including Art Market Productions, AMP, and each of these two separate legal entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, affiliates, employees and agents (collectively, “Organizer Representatives”) acting by and through them, from any claim rising from or relating to the Event.
NO PETS ALLOWED. ONLY SERVICE ANIMALS PERMITTED
Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. For more information, please refer to the U.S. Department of Justice.
INCLEMENT WEATHER/OTHER LOSS
Event Organizers shall have no responsibility, financial or otherwise, for Event cancellation, delay or interruption due to inclement weather or other acts beyond its control, and will not refund Holder in such situations. Event Organizers are not responsible for lost or stolen articles at the Event.
RIGHT TO USE YOUR NAME, VOICE, IMAGE AND LIKENESS
By using this ticket, Holder hereby grants Event Organizers and their affiliates and licensees the irrevocable, transferable, perpetual right and license to record (by photograph, film, tape, aural devices and any other method or device) the Holder’s name, voice, image and likeness while at the Event (the “Recordings”) and publish, print, display, or use such Recordings for any and all purposes, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised. No cameras or recording devices are permitted at the Event, except as approved in advance by the Event Organizers.
As responsible members of the community, Event Organizers recognize the concern about drinking and driving, and its policy is to encourage responsible consumption of products at the Event. Attendees who consume alcoholic beverages must do so in a responsible manner. If Holder believes that his/her driving ability may be impaired or that Holder cannot safely operate a motor vehicle, please speak with an Event representative who will assist in securing transportation (at Holder’s cost) to Holder’s destination point. Due to the sheer number of Event attendees, neither the Event Organizers nor the representatives of any Event venue can ensure that all attendees who intend to drive are capable of driving. Accordingly, Holder agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Organizer
Representatives and the Event venue, as appropriate, from any liability related thereto.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Holder acknowledges that, in addition to other Event’s rules and requirements, the Event has put in place preventative measures and rules to reduce the risk of spread of COVID-19; all of them set forth in the Event’s Code of Conduct below. All attendees (including ticket holders, sponsors, speakers, media, exhibitors and other participants) must abide by the aforementioned Festival’s Code of Conduct at all times. Anyone found to be in violation of any of such terms will be asked to immediately leave the Event, without refund.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in order to participate in the Event, please contact the Event Organizer at [email protected] at
least three (3) days prior to the event.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Holder acknowledges that, in addition to other Event’s rules and requirements, the Event has put in place preventative measures and rules to reduce the risk of spread of COVID-19; all of them set forth in the Event’s Code of Conduct below. All attendees (including ticket holders, sponsors, speakers, media, exhibitors and other participants) must abide by the aforementioned Event’s Code of Conduct at all times. Anyone found to be in violation of any of such terms will be asked to immediately leave the Event, without refund.
We believe that the Event should be enjoyed by all attendees. As such, we are committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all. We
invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, media, exhibitors and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive event experience for everyone.
Please be courteous and respectful to those around you and refrain from behavior that interferes with others’ ability to enjoy the Event. Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech. Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants. Alert event organizers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress. Attendees shall comply with all requests from Festival staff regarding operational and emergency procedures. Wear your bracelet and/or badge, if one is provided to you, at all times while at the event or event venues.
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by an attendee, media, speaker, volunteer, organizer, venue staff, partner, sponsor, or exhibitor. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to immediately comply. If anyone is found to be engaging in unacceptable behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund and if appropriate, involvement of local law enforcement.
Unacceptable behaviors include:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning conduct by any attendee of the event or related event activities. Many event venues are shared with members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
- Physical or verbal abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by the Event and its management, in their sole discretion.
- Possession of a weapon or any item that can be used as a weapon, which may be used to threaten or cause injury to others if used in a certain manner.
- Any destruction or vandalizing of personal property or event site or materials.
- Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
- Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverages, except in areas specifically designated for the
consumption of alcohol or being intoxicated, as determined by the Event, in any event venue or function. Please drink responsibly.
- Possessing any illegal substance, including but not limited to narcotics, marijuana, or other illegal drugs. The Event does not tolerate the use or abuse of illegal substances anywhere in the event venues.
- Smoking is not permitted, other than in designated areas.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Any other illegal activity not already covered above.
- Failure to obey any of the rules or regulations of the event venues or instructions of the event staff.